The Academic Session is from April to March. Registration opens in the month of December each year. The registration card is to be filled and submitted in the office. A written test will be conducted on a specific date followed by an interview of the child with his/her parents. Admission will be granted on the basis of the childs performance purely on merit.
The Admission Form has to be duly filled with all entries and signature.
There will be no written test for admission to the Nursery.
Registrations open from Dec 1st onwards
The following documents must be submitted at the time of Admission
- Aadhaar Card / Aadhaar No.
- Birth Certificate (from an authorized Municipal Body for K.G)
- Transfer Certificate (from the school last attended).
- Report Card (of the school last attended).
- Three passport size photographs of the child.
- One stamp size photograph for the Identity Card.
- Family photograph of parents with the child admitted.
- Photograph of the guardian designated.
- For admission to Nursery the child should be three plus(3+) in April.
- For Pre-Nursery – two plus in April.
- Un-affiliated school TC must be counter signed by local BSA’s office at G.I.C.
- In event of lapse in submission of proper documentation in the School’s Accounts’ Office by the given date, the admission will stand cancelled with immediate effect without any refund of the Fee.
- For a child seeking withdrawal from the school an application for TC should reach the Principal’s Office before the 31st of March.
- Six months fee is liable to be charged for withdrawal during mid- session.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only on the submission of an application to the effect and clearance of all dues payable to the school.
- All School Dues must be cleared for the Transfer Certificate to be granted.
A student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
- Indiscipline & issue of third yellow card.
- Immoral Influence, unsatisfactory performance and threat to security of school.
- Non-payment of Dues.
- Repeated Detention in the same Class.
- Shortage of Attendance (less than 75%).
- Bunking of School.
- Vandalizing of School Property.
- Misdemeanor of guardians (violence-Physical& Verbal) and forced entry as mob into the school premises without providing any identification & relationship to the student.
Summer Timings from April to October-
Class I to X- 7:20am to 1:20pm
Winter Timings from November to March-
Class I to X- 7:50am to 1:50pm. Visiting Hours:
Principal: 12 noon to 1pm (strictly with prior appointment)Supervisor:
9:00am to 10:00am (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
9:00am to 12noon (No public dealing on Saturday and School Holiday)*